Early Bird Tickets Are Now ON SALE
Celebrate our 50th FESTIVAL with us at the early bird rate
Available online or from The Courtyard Theatre, Hereford 01432 340555.
Subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to find latest news on the festival.
Please download the Bromyard Folk Festival Information.
Student tickets are at a concessionary price and can be obtained by ordering the tickets and collecting them on the day, showing a valid NUS card and receipt for the purchase. Children 10 years and under are FREE. Day and part day tickets are available and can be reserved in advance.
Box Office Opening Times:
Courtyard Theatre Box Office*
Box Office Hours are as follows:
- Mon to Sat – 10am to 8pm (or time of last performance if later).
- Sun – 11am to 2.30pm and for at least an hour before every performance
- Online 24 hours
- Tickets available until the Wednesday in September before the festival, then…
On Site Box Office
- Thursday September before the festival 12.30pm until the close of the festival or Tel: 07990 629203
Please collect your wristbands from the Gate upon arrival by showing your receipts.
Tickets prices for the 2017 festival:
Click on the Price to go to the Courtyard ticket page:
|Weekend Tickets||EARLY BIRD Up to 30/06/17||Camping*|
|11 years and under but please include them on form.
* A few hard standing positions for weekend ticket holders with Motor Homes can be booked in advance for £5 per night.
**Can only be purchased with an Adult Weekend Ticket.
Reserved in advance and collected on the day.
|Dancer’s Day of Dance||£17||£17|
|Evening Ceilidh Friday or Saturday||£10||£13|
|Daily -Site Access Only||£4.00|